- Use Array.prototype.reduce() with the spread operator (...) to perform left-to-right function composition.
- The first (leftmost) function can accept one or more arguments; the remaining functions must be unary.
//#Source https://bit.ly/2neWfJ2 const pipeFunctions = (...fns) => fns.reduce((f, g) => (...args) => g(f(...args))); const add5 = x => x + 5; const multiply = (x, y) => x * y; const multiplyAndAdd5 = pipeFunctions(multiply, add5); console.log(multiplyAndAdd5(5, 2)); console.log(multiplyAndAdd5(16, 2));
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join