Founded in October 2008, live from 7th February 2011, w3resource.com was created aiming to be the largest online web development resource which beginners can use as a comprehensive learning resource and experienced web developers can use it a reference.
w3resource regularly update its content.
While creating the site, we have tried to be thorough and we continually put our efforts to improve the quality of the content.
w3resource.com is created by a team of developers based in Burdwan, WestBengal, India. You may contact us on mail reachw3r[at]yahoo[dot]com.
w3resource.com is not related to W3C by any means except some of the topics taught by w3resource follows standards maintained by W3C.
Add a text link to w3resource
Share w3resource with millions want to learn and practice web development technologies by adding a link to your site. To add a text link simply copy and paste the following code in your site.<p><a href='https://www.w3resource.com'>w3resource.com is a free online Web development tutorial to learn and practice web development technologies.</a></p>
Inform newsgroup or IRC channel
If you have a newsgroup or IRC channel of your own or you are a member of one, please inform the newsgroup and channel about w3resource.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join