MySQL Exercises, Practice, Solution
What is MySQL?
MySQL is the world's most widely used open-source relational database management system (RDBMS), enabling the cost-effective delivery of reliable, high-performance and scalable Web-based and embedded database applications. It is widely-used as the database component of LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Perl/PHP/Python) web application software stack.
The best way we learn anything is by practice and exercise questions. We have started this section for those (beginner to intermediate) who are familiar with SQL and MySQL. Hope, these exercises help you to improve your MySQL query skills. Currently following sections are available, we are working hard to add more exercises. Happy Coding!
Exercises on Data Manipulation Language (DML) & Data Definition Language (DDL)
- MySQL Create Table statement [20 Exercises]
- MySQL Insert Into statement [14 Exercises]
- MySQL Update Table statement [9 Exercises]
- MySQL Alter Table statement [15 Exercises]
Exercises on HR Database
- MySQL Basic SELECT statement [19 Exercises]
- MySQL Restricting and Sorting Data [11 Exercises with Solutions]
- MySQL Aggregate Functions and Group by [14 Exercises with Solutions]
- MySQL Subqueries [22 Exercises with Solution ]
- MySQL JOINS [13 Exercises with Solution]
- MySQL Date Time [21 Exercises with Solution]
- MySQL String Functions [17 Exercises with Solution]
Exercises on Northwind Database
More to Come !
Structure of 'hr' database :
Structure of 'northwind' database:
- New Content published on w3resource :
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework