PostgreSQL Exercises, Practice, Solution
What is PostgreSQL?
PostgreSQL is a powerful, open source object-relational database system. It has more than 15 years of active development and a proven architecture that has earned it a strong reputation for reliability, data integrity, and correctness.
The best way we learn anything is by practice and exercise questions. We have started this section for those (beginner to intermediate) who are familiar with SQL and PostgreSQL. Hope, these exercises help you to improve your PostgreSQL query skills. Currently, following sections are available, we are working hard to add more exercises. Happy Coding!
List of PostgreSQL Exercises
- PostgreSQL Create Table statement [19 Exercises]
- PostgreSQL Alter Table statement [13 Exercises]
- PostgreSQL Update Table statement [8 Exercises]
- PostgreSQL Insert Into statement [13 Exercises]
- PostgreSQL Basic SELECT statement [19 Exercises]
- PostgreSQL Restricting and Sorting Data [11 Exercises with Solutions]
- PostgreSQL Aggregate Functions and Group by [14 Exercises with Solutions]
- PostgreSQL String Functions [14 Exercises with Solution]
- PostgreSQL JOINS [13 Exercises with Solution]
- PostgreSQL Subqueries [21 Exercises with Solution ]
- More to come!
Structure of 'hr' database :
You may Download the database (both structure and data) to practice on your local machine.
Many of our valued users post comments along with piece of code. Disqus may, false positively, consider those piece of code as Bad or Starnge syntax and send those comments to spam automatically. Even if that happens, we will make sure those useful comments are taken out of spam and approved. It may take a couple of days for that though, but any useful comment will be brought to public view for sure. We regret if that happend to any user. You may write us directly regarding this to - w3resource[at]yahoo[dot]com.