What is a Script ?
|Interpreted (not compiled) by the client.||Compiled bytecodes downloaded from the server, executed on the client.|
|Object-oriented. No distinction between types of objects. Inheritance is through the prototype mechanism, and properties and methods can be added to any object dynamically.||Class-based. Objects are divided into classes and instances with all inheritance through the class hierarchy. Classes and instances cannot have properties or methods added dynamically.|
|Variable data types are not declared (loose typing).||Variable data types must be declared as Java maintains strong type checking.|
|Cannot automatically write to hard disk.||Cannot automatically write to hard disk.|
Here is a list of features we have included in all of the chapters :
- We have started with a clear and simple description.
- We have given a Syntax/Usage so that you can remember how to write it.
- Example(s) to show how the associated concept is implemented.
- We have shown the Output of the usage.
- View the example in a browser.
- Exercise to practice with our Online Practice Editor.
- Pictorial presentation to help you to understand the concept better.
For instance. we can write:
const arr = ['a', 'b', 'c']; arr.length = 0;
Then arr would be an array with no length.
Likewise, we can just assign it an empty array:
const arr = ['a', 'b', 'c']; arr.length = ;
- Weekly Trends
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join
- Python Tutorial
- Python Array Exercises
- SQL Cross Join
- C# Sharp Array Exercises