What is a Script ?
|Interpreted (not compiled) by the client.||Compiled bytecodes downloaded from the server, executed on the client.|
|Object-oriented. No distinction between types of objects. Inheritance is through the prototype mechanism, and properties and methods can be added to any object dynamically.||Class-based. Objects are divided into classes and instances with all inheritance through the class hierarchy. Classes and instances cannot have properties or methods added dynamically.|
|Variable data types are not declared (loose typing).||Variable data types must be declared as Java maintains strong type checking.|
|Cannot automatically write to hard disk.||Cannot automatically write to hard disk.|
Here is a list of features we have included in all of the chapters :
- We have started with a clear and simple description.
- We have given a Syntax/Usage so that you can remember how to write it.
- Example(s) to show how the associated concept is implemented.
- We have shown the Output of the usage.
- View the example in a browser.
- Exercise to practice with our Online Practice Editor.
- Pictorial presentation to help you to understand the concept better.
// counter.js let counter = 10; export default counter;
// index.js import myCounter from './counter'; myCounter += 1; console.log(myCounter);
An imported module is read-only: you cannot modify the imported module. Only the module that exports them can change its value.
When we try to increment the value of myCounter, it throws an error: myCounter is read-only and cannot be modified.
- New Content published on w3resource :
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework