Python: Test the third Tuesday of a month
Python Datetime: Exercise-20 with Solution
Write a Python program to test the third Tuesday of a month.
from datetime import datetime def is_third_tuesday(s): d = datetime.strptime(s, '%b %d, %Y') return d.weekday() == 1 and 14 < d.day < 22 print(is_third_tuesday('Jun 23, 2015')) #False print(is_third_tuesday('Jun 16, 2015')) #True print(is_third_tuesday('Jul 21, 2015')) #False
False True True
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Python skills with w3resource's quiz
Python: Tips of the Day
Free up Memory:
- Manual garbage collection can be performed on timely or event based mechanism.
import gc collected_objects = gc.collect()
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework