Python: Test the third Tuesday of a month
Python Datetime: Exercise-20 with Solution
Write a Python program to test the third Tuesday of a month.
from datetime import datetime def is_third_tuesday(s): d = datetime.strptime(s, '%b %d, %Y') return d.weekday() == 1 and 14 < d.day < 22 print(is_third_tuesday('Jun 23, 2015')) #False print(is_third_tuesday('Jun 16, 2015')) #True print(is_third_tuesday('Jul 21, 2015')) #False
False True True
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join