Python: Get the date of the last Tuesday
Python Datetime: Exercise-19 with Solution
Write a Python program to get the date of the last Tuesday.
from datetime import date from datetime import timedelta today = date.today() offset = (today.weekday() - 1) % 7 last_tuesday = today - timedelta(days=offset) print(last_tuesday)
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join