CoffeeScript: Display a message when a number is between a range
CoffeeScript : Exercise-6 with Solution
Write a CoffeeScript program where the program takes a random integer between 1 to 10, the user is then prompted to input a guess number. If the user input matches with guess number, the program will display a message "Matched" otherwise display a message "Not matched".
HTML Code :
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <script src="//jashkenas.github.io/coffee-script/extras/coffee-script.js"></script> <meta charset="utf-8"> <title>Display a message when a number is between a range</title> </head> <body> </body> </html>
CoffeeScript Code :
# Get a random integer from 1 to 10 inclusive num = Math.ceil(Math.random() * 10) gnum = prompt('Guess the number between 1 and 10 inclusive') if gnum == num console.log 'Matched' else console.log 'Not matched, the number was ' + num
"Not matched, the number was 8"
Live Demo :
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join