Note: Create a Set with all values of a and b and convert to an array.
- Create a new Set() with all values of a and b and convert it to an array.
//#Source https://bit.ly/2neWfJ2 const union = (a, b) => Array.from(new Set([...a, ...b])); console.log(union([1, 2, 3], [4, 3, 2])); console.log(union([1, 2, 3], [1, 2, 3]));
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join