- Use Array.prototype.slice() to create a slice of the array with n elements taken from the end.
//#Source https://bit.ly/2neWfJ2 const takeRight = (arr, n = 1) => arr.slice(arr.length - n, arr.length); console.log(takeRight([1, 2, 3], 2)); console.log(takeRight([1, 2, 3]));
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join