- Use String.prototype.split() and a regular expression to match line breaks and create an array.
//#Source https://bit.ly/2neWfJ2 const splitLines = str => str.split(/\r?\n/); console.log('Original string:'); console.log('This\nis a\nmultiline\nstring.\n'); console.log(splitLines('This\nis a\nmultiline\nstring.\n'));
Original string: This is a multiline string. ["This","is a","multiline","string.",""]
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join