- Use the spread operator (...) and Array.prototype.reverse() to reverse the order of the characters in the string.
- Combine characters to get a string using String.prototype.join('').
//#Source https://bit.ly/2neWfJ2 const reverseString = str => [...str].reverse().join(''); console.log(reverseString('php')); console.log(reverseString('foobar'));
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join