- Check if arr is truthy and has a length property.
- Use Array.prototype.length - 1 to compute the index of the last element of the given array and return it, otherwise return undefined.
//#Source https://bit.ly/2neWfJ2 const last = arr => arr[arr.length - 1]; console.log(last([1, 2, 3])); console.log(last([1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7]));
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join