- Use Math.PI and the degree to radian formula to convert the angle from degrees to radians.
//#Source https://bit.ly/2neWfJ2 const degreesToRads = deg => (deg * Math.PI) / 180.0; console.log(degreesToRads(90.0)); console.log(degreesToRads(30.0));
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
ECMAScript 6 introduced String.prototype.includes:
const string = "foo"; const substring = "oo"; console.log(string.includes(substring));
includes doesn't have Internet Explorer support, though. In ECMAScript 5 or older environments, use String.prototype.indexOf, which returns -1 when a substring cannot be found:
var string = "foo"; var substring = "oo"; console.log(string.indexOf(substring) !== -1);
- New Content published on w3resource:
- HTML-CSS Practical: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Java Regular Expression: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework