- Use recursion.
- Use Array.prototype.concat() with an empty array () and the spread operator (...) to flatten an array.
- Recursively flatten each element that is an array.
//#Source https://bit.ly/2neWfJ2 const deepFlatten = arr => .concat(...arr.map(v => (Array.isArray(v) ? deepFlatten(v) : v))); console.log(deepFlatten([1, , [, 4], 5]));
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join