- Use Array.prototype.find() and Array.prototype.includes() to find the first value that is not equal to undefined or null.
//#Source https://bit.ly/2neWfJ2 const coalesce = (...args) => args.find(_ => ![undefined, null].includes(_)); console.log(coalesce(null, undefined, '', NaN, 'abcd'));
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join