Basic SELECT statement: Get the number of designations where employees do their jobs
MySQL Basic Select Statement: Exercise-10 with Solution
Write a query to get the number of designations available in the employees table.
Sample table: employees
SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT job_id) FROM employees;
Pictorial Presentation of the above query
MySQL Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework