Basic SELECT statement: Get unique department ID from employee table
MySQL Basic Select Statement: Exercise-2 with Solution
Write a query to get unique department ID from employee table.
Sample table: employees
SELECT DISTINCT department_id FROM employees;
Pictorial Presentation of the above query
MySQL Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: Write a query to display the names (first_name, last_name) using alias name "First Name", "Last Name".
Next: Write a query to get the details of all employees according to first name in descending order.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework