PHP Math Exercises: Find earliest and latest dates from a list of dates
PHP math: Exercise-7 with Solution
Find earliest and latest dates from a list of dates.
<?php $dates = array('2015-02-01', '2015-02-02', '2015-02-03'); echo "Latest Date: ". max($dates)."\n"; echo "Earliest Date: ". min($dates)."\n"; ?>
Latest Date: 2015-02-03 Earliest Date: 2015-02-01
PHP Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join