PL/SQL Control Statement Exercises: Print the prime numbers between 1 to 50
PL/SQL Control Statement: Exercise-27 with Solution
Write a program in PL/SQL to print the prime numbers between 1 to 50.
DECLARE i NUMBER(3); j NUMBER(3); BEGIN dbms_output.Put_line('The prime numbers are:'); dbms_output.new_line; i := 2; LOOP j := 2; LOOP EXIT WHEN( ( MOD(i, j) = 0 ) OR ( j = i ) ); j := j + 1; END LOOP; IF( j = i )THEN dbms_output.Put(i||' '); END IF; i := i + 1; exit WHEN i = 50; END LOOP; dbms_output.new_line; END; /
The prime numbers are: 2 3 5 7 11 13 17 19 23 29 31 37 41 43 47 PL/SQL procedure successfully completed.
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- New Content published on w3resource:
- HTML-CSS Practical: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Java Regular Expression: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework