PostgreSQL Exercises, Practice, Solution
What is PostgreSQL?
PostgreSQL is a powerful, open source object-relational database system. It has more than 15 years of active development and a proven architecture that has earned it a strong reputation for reliability, data integrity, and correctness.
The best way we learn anything is by practice and exercise questions. We have started this section for those (beginner to intermediate) who are familiar with SQL and PostgreSQL. Hope, these exercises help you to improve your PostgreSQL query skills. Currently, following sections are available, we are working hard to add more exercises. Happy Coding!
List of PostgreSQL Exercises
- PostgreSQL Create Table statement [19 Exercises]
- PostgreSQL Alter Table statement [13 Exercises]
- PostgreSQL Update Table statement [8 Exercises]
- PostgreSQL Insert Into statement [13 Exercises]
- PostgreSQL Basic SELECT statement [19 Exercises]
- PostgreSQL Restricting and Sorting Data [11 Exercises with Solutions]
- PostgreSQL Aggregate Functions and Group by [14 Exercises with Solutions]
- PostgreSQL String Functions [14 Exercises with Solution]
- PostgreSQL JOINS [13 Exercises with Solution]
- PostgreSQL Subqueries [21 Exercises with Solution ]
- More to come!
Structure of 'hr' database :
You may Download the database (both structure and data) to practice on your local machine.
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework