Python: Create an array contains six integers and print all the members of the array
Python: Array Exercise-18 with Solution
Write a Python program to create an array of six integers. Print all members of the array.
from array import array my_array = array('i', [10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60]) for i in my_array: print(i)
10 20 30 40 50 60
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join