Python: Function that takes a sequence of numbers and determines whether all are different from each other
Python Basic - 1: Exercise-1 with Solution
Write a Python function that takes a sequence of numbers and determines whether all the numbers are different from each other.
Python Code :
def test_distinct(data): if len(data) == len(set(data)): return True else: return False; print(test_distinct([1,5,7,9])) print(test_distinct([2,4,5,5,7,9]))
Python Code Editor :
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join