Python: Print letters from the English alphabet from a-z and A-Z
Python Basic - 1: Exercise-114 with Solution
Write a Python program to print letters from the English alphabet from a-z and A-Z.
import string print("Alphabet from a-z:") for letter in string.ascii_lowercase: print(letter, end =" ") print("\nAlphabet from A-Z:") for letter in string.ascii_uppercase: print(letter, end =" ")
Alphabet from a-z: a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z Alphabet from A-Z: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join