Python: Print letters from the English alphabet from a-z and A-Z
Python Basic - 1: Exercise-114 with Solution
Write a Python program to print letters from the English alphabet from a-z and A-Z.
import string print("Alphabet from a-z:") for letter in string.ascii_lowercase: print(letter, end =" ") print("\nAlphabet from A-Z:") for letter in string.ascii_uppercase: print(letter, end =" ")
Alphabet from a-z: a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z Alphabet from A-Z: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
Python: Tips of the Day
What is the difference between Python's list methods append and extend?
append: Appends object at the end.
x = [1, 2, 3] x.append([4, 5]) print (x)
[1, 2, 3, [4, 5]]
extend: Extends list by appending elements from the iterable.
x = [1, 2, 3] x.extend([4, 5]) print (x)
[1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
- New Content published on w3resource:
- HTML-CSS Practical: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Java Regular Expression: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework