Python: Test whether a given number is symmetrical or not
Python Basic - 1: Exercise-83 with Solution
Write a Python program to test whether a given number is symmetrical or not. A number is symmetrical when it is equal to its reverse.
For example- 121 is the symmetric number.
def is_symmetrical_num(n): return str(n) == str(n)[::-1] print(is_symmetrical_num(121)) print(is_symmetrical_num(0)) print(is_symmetrical_num(122)) print(is_symmetrical_num(990099))
True True False True
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: Write a Python program to calculate the median from a list of numbers.
Next: Write a Python program that accepts a list of numbers. Count the negative numbers and compute the sum of the positive numbers of the said list. Return these values through a list.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join