Python: Python list of lists to a csv file and display the content
Python CSV File Reading and Writing: Exercise-10 with Solution
Write a Python program to write a Python list of lists to a csv file. After writing the CSV file read the CSV file and display the content.
Python Code :
import csv data = [[10,'a1', 1], [12,'a2', 3], [14, 'a3', 5], [16, 'a4', 7], [18, 'a5', 9]] with open("temp.csv", "w", newline="") as f: writer = csv.writer(f) writer.writerows(data) with open('temp.csv', newline='') as csvfile: data = csv.reader(csvfile, delimiter=' ') for row in data: print(', '.join(row))
"country_id"|"country_name"|"region_id" "AR"|"Argentina"| 2 "AU"|"Australia"| 3 "BE"|"Belgium"| 1 "BR"|"Brazil"| 2 "CA"|"Canada"| 2
10,a1,1 12,a2,3 14,a3,5 16,a4,7 18,a5,9
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: Write a Python program to create an object for writing and iterate over the rows to print the values.
Next: Write a Python program to write a Python dictionary to a csv file. After writing the CSV file read the CSV file and display the content.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join