Python: Select all the Sundays of a specified year
Python Datetime: Exercise-15 with Solution
Write a Python program to select all the Sundays in a specified year.
from datetime import date, timedelta def all_sundays(year): # January 1st of the given year dt = date(year, 1, 1) # First Sunday of the given year dt += timedelta(days = 6 - dt.weekday()) while dt.year == year: yield dt dt += timedelta(days = 7) for s in all_sundays(2020): print(s)
2020-01-05 2020-01-12 2020-01-19 2020-01-26 2020-02-02 ----- 2020-12-06 2020-12-13 2020-12-20 2020-12-27
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join