Python: Select all the Sundays of a specified year
Python Datetime: Exercise-15 with Solution
Write a Python program to select all the Sundays of a specified year.
from datetime import date, timedelta def all_sundays(year): # January 1st of the given year dt = date(year, 1, 1) # First Sunday of the given year dt += timedelta(days = 6 - dt.weekday()) while dt.year == year: yield dt dt += timedelta(days = 7) for s in all_sundays(2020): print(s)
2020-01-05 2020-01-12 2020-01-19 2020-01-26 2020-02-02 ----- 2020-12-06 2020-12-13 2020-12-20 2020-12-27
Visualize Python code execution:
The following tool visualize what the computer is doing step-by-step as it executes the said program:
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Python skills with w3resource's quiz
Python: Tips of the Day
Free up Memory:
- Manual garbage collection can be performed on timely or event based mechanism.
import gc collected_objects = gc.collect()
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework