Python: Determine whether a given year is a leap year
Python datetime: Exercise-2 with Solution
Write a Python program to determine whether a given year is a leap year.
def leap_year(y): if y % 400 == 0: return True if y % 100 == 0: return False if y % 4 == 0: return True else: return False print(leap_year(1900)) print(leap_year(2004))
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join