Python: Calculate two date difference in seconds
Python Datetime: Exercise-36 with Solution
Write a Python program to calculate the difference between two dates in seconds.
from datetime import datetime, time def date_diff_in_Seconds(dt2, dt1): timedelta = dt2 - dt1 return timedelta.days * 24 * 3600 + timedelta.seconds #Specified date date1 = datetime.strptime('2015-01-01 01:00:00', '%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S') #Current date date2 = datetime.now() print("\n%d seconds" %(date_diff_in_Seconds(date2, date1))) print()
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join