Python: Calculate two date difference in seconds
Python Datetime: Exercise-36 with Solution
Write a Python program to calculate two date difference in seconds.
from datetime import datetime, time def date_diff_in_Seconds(dt2, dt1): timedelta = dt2 - dt1 return timedelta.days * 24 * 3600 + timedelta.seconds #Specified date date1 = datetime.strptime('2015-01-01 01:00:00', '%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S') #Current date date2 = datetime.now() print("\n%d seconds" %(date_diff_in_Seconds(date2, date1))) print()
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Python skills with w3resource's quiz
Python: Tips of the Day
Free up Memory:
- Manual garbage collection can be performed on timely or event based mechanism.
import gc collected_objects = gc.collect()
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework