Python GeoPy Package: Calculate the distance between London and New York city
Default Options Object (Nominatim API): Exercise-7 with Solution
Write a Python program to calculate the distance between London and New York city.
from geopy import distance london = ("51.5074° N, 0.1278° W") newyork = ("40.7128° N, 74.0060° W") print("Distance between London and New York city (in km):") print(distance.distance(london, newyork).km," kms")
Distance between London and New York city (in km): 5585.233578931302 kms
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join