Python: Find the three largest integers from a given list of numbers using Heap queue algorithm
Python heap queue algorithm: Exercise-1 with Solution
Write a Python program to find the three largest integers from a given list of numbers using the heap queue algorithm.
import heapq as hq nums_list = [25, 35, 22, 85, 14, 65, 75, 22, 58] print("Original list:") print(nums_list) # Find three largest values largest_nums = hq.nlargest(3, nums_list) print("\nThree largest numbers are:", largest_nums)
Original list: [25, 35, 22, 85, 14, 65, 75, 22, 58] Three largest numbers are: [85, 75, 65]
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join