Python: Generates all possible permutations of n different objects
Python Itertools: Exercise-15 with Solution
Write a Python program to generate all possible permutations of n different objects.
import itertools def permutations_all(l): for values in itertools.permutations(l): print(values) permutations_all() print("\n") permutations_all([1,2]) print("\n") permutations_all([1,2,3])
(1,) (1, 2) (2, 1) (1, 2, 3) (1, 3, 2) (2, 1, 3) (2, 3, 1) (3, 1, 2) (3, 2, 1)
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: Write a Python program generate permutations of specified elements, drawn from specified values.
Next: Write a Python program find the sorted sequence from a set of permutations of a given input.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join