Python: Add three lists using map function and lambda
Python map: Exercise-2 with Solution
Write a Python program to add three given lists using Python map and lambda.
Python Code :
nums1 = [1, 2, 3] nums2 = [4, 5, 6] nums3 = [7, 8, 9] print("Original list: ") print(nums1) print(nums2) print(nums3) result = map(lambda x, y, z: x + y + z, nums1, nums2, nums3) print("\nNew list after adding above three lists:") print(list(result))
Original list: [1, 2, 3] [4, 5, 6] [7, 8, 9] New list after adding above three lists: [12, 15, 18]
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join