Python: Add three lists using map function and lambda
Python map: Exercise-2 with Solution
Write a Python program to add three given lists using Python map and lambda.
Python Code :
nums1 = [1, 2, 3] nums2 = [4, 5, 6] nums3 = [7, 8, 9] print("Original list: ") print(nums1) print(nums2) print(nums3) result = map(lambda x, y, z: x + y + z, nums1, nums2, nums3) print("\nNew list after adding above three lists:") print(list(result))
Original list: [1, 2, 3] [4, 5, 6] [7, 8, 9] New list after adding above three lists: [12, 15, 18]
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
Python: Tips of the Day
Clamps num within the inclusive range specified by the boundary values x and y:
def tips_clamp_num(num,x,y): return max(min(num, max(x, y)), min(x, y)) print(tips_clamp_num(2, 4, 6)) print(tips_clamp_num(1, -1, -6))
- New Content published on w3resource:
- HTML-CSS Practical: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Java Regular Expression: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework