Python: Input an integer (n) and computes the value of n+nn+nnn
Python Basic: Exercise-10 with Solution
Write a Python program that accepts an integer (n) and computes the value of n+nn+nnn.
Sample value of n is 5
Python int(x, base=10):
The function returns an integer object constructed from a number or string x, or return 0 if no arguments are given. If x is a number, return x.__int__(). For floating point numbers, this truncates towards zero.
- If x is not a number or if base is given, then x must be a string, bytes, or bytearray instance representing an integer literal in radix base
- The literal can be preceded by + or - (with no space in between) and surrounded by whitespace
- A base-n literal consists of the digits 0 to n-1, with a to z (or A to Z) having values 10 to 35. The default base is 10.
- The allowed values are 0 and 2-36. Base-2, -8, and -16 literals can be optionally prefixed with 0b/0B, 0o/0O, or 0x/0X, as with integer literals in code.
Sample Solution :-
a = int(input("Input an integer : ")) n1 = int( "%s" % a ) n2 = int( "%s%s" % (a,a) ) n3 = int( "%s%s%s" % (a,a,a) ) print (n1+n2+n3)
Visualize Python code execution:
The following tool visualize what the computer is doing step-by-step as it executes the said program:
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: Write a Python program to display the examination schedule. (extract the date from exam_st_date).
Next: Write a Python program to print the documents (syntax, description etc.) of Python built-in function(s).
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Python skills with w3resource's quiz
Python: Tips of the Day
Unpack variables from iterable:
# One can unpack all iterables (tuples, list etc) >>> a, b, c = 1, 2, 3 >>> a, b, c (1, 2, 3) >>> a, b, c = [1, 2, 3] >>> a, b, c (1, 2, 3)
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework