Python Exercise: Convert a list to a tuple
Python tuple: Exercise-11 with Solution
Write a Python program to convert a list to a tuple.
#Convert list to tuple listx = [5, 10, 7, 4, 15, 3] print(listx) #use the tuple() function built-in Python, passing as parameter the list tuplex = tuple(listx) print(tuplex)
[5, 10, 7, 4, 15, 3] (5, 10, 7, 4, 15, 3)
Visualize Python code execution:
The following tool visualize what the computer is doing step-by-step as it executes the said program:
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
Python: Tips of the Day
Decapitalizes the first letter of a string:
def tips_decapitalize(s, upper_rest=False): return s[:1].lower() + (s[1:].upper() if upper_rest else s[1:]) print(tips_decapitalize('PythonTips')) print(tips_decapitalize('PythonTips', True))
- New Content published on w3resource:
- HTML-CSS Practical: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Java Regular Expression: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework