Python Web Scraping: Get the number of people visiting a US government website right now
Python Web Scraping: Exercise-13 with Solution
Write a Python program to get the number of people visiting a U.S. government website right now.
#https://bit.ly/2lVhlLX # via: https://analytics.usa.gov/ import requests url = 'https://analytics.usa.gov/data/live/realtime.json' j = requests.get(url).json() print("Number of people visiting a U.S. government website-") print("Active Users Right Now:") print(j['data']['active_visitors'])
Number of people visiting a U.S. government website- Active Users Right Now: 103910
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: Write a Python program to list all language names and number of related articles in the order they appear in wikipedia.org.
Next: Write a Python program get the number of security alerts issued by US-CERT in the current year.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join