R Programming: Create the system's idea of the current date with and without time
R Programming: Basic Exercise-27 with Solution
Write a R program to create the system's idea of the current date with and without time.
Sample Solution :
R Programming Code :
print("System's idea of the current date with and without time:") print(Sys.Date()) print(Sys.time())
 "System's idea of the current date with and without time:"  "2018-11-13"  "2018-11-13 12:33:23 UTC"
R Programming Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Test your Python skills with w3resource's quiz
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework