R Programming: Find elements which are present in two given data frames
R Programming: Data frame Exercise-20 with Solution
Write a R program to find elements which are present in two given data frames.
R Programming Code:
a = c("a", "b", "c", "d", "e") b = c("d", "e", "f", "g") print("Original Dataframes") print(a) print(b) print("Elements which are present in both dataframe:") result = intersect(a, b) print(result)
 "Original Dataframes"  "a" "b" "c" "d" "e"  "d" "e" "f" "g"  "Elements which are present in both dataframe:"  "d" "e"
R Programming Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: Write a R program to compare two data frames to find the elements in first data frame that are not present in second data frame.
Next: Write a R program to find elements come only once that are common to both given data frames.
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- New Content published on w3resource:
- HTML-CSS Practical: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Java Regular Expression: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework