Ruby Basic Exercises: Check three numbers into the range
Ruby Basic: Exercise-10 with Solution
10. Write a Ruby program to check three numbers and return true if one or the other is small, but not both. A number is called "small" if it is in the range 1..10 inclusive.
def in110(a, b) return (((a >= 1 && a <= 10) && !(b >= 1 && b <= 10)) || (!(a >= 1 && a <= 10) && (b >= 1 && b <= 10))); end print in110(1, 12),"\n" print in110(10, 15),"\n" print in110(11, 25),"\n"
true true false
Ruby Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
Previous: Write a Ruby program to check three numbers and return true if one or more of them are small. A number is called "small" if it is in the range 1..10 inclusive.
Next:Write a Ruby program to print the following 'here document'.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework