Ruby Basic Exercises: Print the elements of a given array
Ruby Basic: Exercise-29 with Solution
Write a Ruby program to print the elements of a given array.
Sample array : ["Ruby", 2.3, Time.now]
array1 = ["Ruby", 2.3, Time.now] for array_element in array1 puts array_element end
Ruby 2.3 2017-12-28 06:01:53 +0000
Ruby Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework