AdventureWorks Database: Tax difference between highest and lowest-taxed state or province
SQL Query - AdventureWorks: Exercise-139 with Solution
139. From the following table write a query in SQL to calculate the tax difference between the highest and lowest tax-rate state or province.
Sample table: Sales.SalesTaxRate
SELECT MAX(TaxRate) - MIN(TaxRate) AS "Tax Rate Difference" FROM Sales.SalesTaxRate WHERE StateProvinceID IS NOT NULL;
Tax Rate Difference| -------------------+ 14.6|
SQL AdventureWorks Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join