AdventureWorks Database: Using a derived table with multiple values
SQL Query - AdventureWorks: Exercise-45 with Solution
45. Write a SQL query to find the productid, name, and colour of the items 'Blade', 'Crown Race' and 'AWC Logo Cap' using a derived table with multiple values.
Sample table: Production.Product
SELECT ProductID, a.Name, Color FROM Production.Product AS a INNER JOIN (VALUES ('Blade'), ('Crown Race'), ('AWC Logo Cap')) AS b(Name) ON a.Name = b.Name;
productid|name |color| ---------+------------+-----+ 316|Blade | | 323|Crown Race | | 712|AWC Logo Cap|Multi|
SQL AdventureWorks Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join