SQL exercises on employee Database: List the emp_name and salary is increased by 15% and expressed as no.of Dollars
SQL employee Database: Exercise-4 with Solution
[An editor is available at the bottom of the page to write and execute the scripts.]
4. Write a query in SQL to list the emp_name and salary is increased by 15% and expressed as no.of Dollars.
Sample table: employees
SELECT emp_name, to_char(1.15*salary,'$99,999') AS "Salary" FROM employees;
emp_name | Salary ----------+---------- KAYLING | $ 6,900 BLAZE | $ 3,163 CLARE | $ 2,933 JONAS | $ 3,401 SCARLET | $ 3,565 FRANK | $ 3,565 SANDRINE | $ 1,035 ADELYN | $ 1,955 WADE | $ 1,553 MADDEN | $ 1,553 TUCKER | $ 1,840 ADNRES | $ 1,380 JULIUS | $ 1,208 MARKER | $ 1,610 (14 rows)
Sample Database: employee
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- New Content published on w3resource :
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework