SQL Exercise: Matches, first half with no stoppage time added
SQL soccer Database: Basic Exercise-12 with Solution
12. From the following table, write a SQL query to find the matches in which no stoppage time was added during the first half of play. Return match no, date of play, and goal scored.
Sample table: match_mast
SELECT match_no, play_date, goal_score FROM match_mast WHERE stop1_sec=0;
match_no | play_date | goal_score ----------+------------+------------ 4 | 2016-06-12 | 1-1 (1 row)
Relational Algebra Expression:
Relational Algebra Tree:
Sample Database: soccer
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous SQL Exercise: Number of goals scored during a normal play schedule.
Next SQL Exercise: Matches, goalless draws in group stage matches.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
SQL: Tips of the Day
Can a foreign key be NULL and/or duplicate?
First remember a Foreign key simply requires that the value in that field must exist first in a different table (the parent table). That is all an Foreign key is by definition. Null by definition is not a value. Null means that we do not yet know what the value is.
- Exercises: Weekly Top 12 Most Popular Topics
- Pandas DataFrame: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Conversion Tools
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - SUBQUERIES
- C Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution : For Loop
- Python Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Data Type: List - Exercises, Practice, Solution
- C++ Basic: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - exercises on Employee Database
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - exercises on Movie Database
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - exercises on Soccer Database
- C Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution : Recursion