SQL SORTING and FILTERING on HR Database: Display the employee ID and the date on which he ended his previous job
SQL SORTING and FILTERING on HR Database: Exercise-32 with Solution
32. From the following table, write a SQL query to find those employees who have completed their previous jobs. Return employee ID, end_date.
Sample table : job_history
SELECT employee_id , MAX(end_date) FROM job_history WHERE employee_id IN (SELECT employee_id FROM job_history GROUP BY 1 HAVING COUNT(employee_id) > 1) GROUP BY 1
employee_id | max -------------+------------ 101 | 2005-03-15 200 | 2006-12-31 176 | 2007-12-31 (7 rows)
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
Previous: From the following table, write a SQL query to find those departments where more than ten employees work, who got a commission percentage. Return department id.
Next: From the following table, write a SQL query to find those employees who have no commission percentage and salary within the range 7000, 12000 (Begin and end values are included.) and works in the department number 50. Return all the fields of employees.
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
SQL: Tips of the Day
MySQL export schema without data
mysqldump -h yourhostnameorIP -u root -p --no-data dbname > schema.sql
- New Content published on w3resource:
- HTML-CSS Practical: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Java Regular Expression: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework