SQL SORTING and FILTERING on HR Database: Display the details of jobs which minimum salary is greater than 9000
SQL SORTING and FILTERING on HR Database: Exercise-37 with Solution
37. From the following table, write a SQL query to find details of those jobs where minimum salary exceeds 9000. Return all the fields of jobs.
Sample table: jobs
SELECT * FROM jobs WHERE min_salary > 9000;
job_id | job_title | min_salary | max_salary ---------+-------------------------------+------------+------------ AD_PRES | President | 20000 | 40000 AD_VP | Administration Vice President | 15000 | 30000 SA_MAN | Sales Manager | 10000 | 20000 (3 rows)
Relational Algebra Expression:
Relational Algebra Tree:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
Previous: From the following table, write a SQL query to find those employees whose first name or last name starts with the letter ‘D’. Return first name, last name.
Next: From the following table, write a SQL query to find those employees who joined after 7th September 1987. Return all the fields.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
SQL: Tips of the Day
MySQL export schema without data
mysqldump -h yourhostnameorIP -u root -p --no-data dbname > schema.sql
- New Content published on w3resource:
- HTML-CSS Practical: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Java Regular Expression: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework