SQL Exercises: Find the sum of the allotment amount of all departments
SQL Aggregate Functions: Exercise-24 with Solution
Write a query in SQL to find the sum of the allotment amount of all departments.
Sample table: emp_department
SELECT SUM(dpt_allotment) FROM emp_department;
Output of the Query:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: Write a SQL query to display the average price of each company's products, along with their code.
Next: Write a query in SQL to find the number of employees in each department along with the department code.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework