SQL Query on Multiple Tables Exercises: Find all customers with orders on October 5, 2012.
SQL Query on multiple tables : Exercise-8 with Solution
8. Write a query to display all customers with orders on October 5, 2012.
Sample table: Customer
Sample table: Orders
SELECT * FROM customer a,orders b WHERE a.customer_id=b.customer_id AND b.ord_date='2012-10-05';
Output of the Query:
customer_id cust_name city grade salesman_id ord_no purch_amt ord_date customer_id salesman_id 3002 Nick Rimando New York 100 5001 70002 65.26 2012-10-05 3002 5001 3005 Graham Zusi California 200 5002 70001 150.50 2012-10-05 3005 5002
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
Previous: Write a SQL statement that produces all orders with the order number, customer name, commission rate and earned commission amount for those customers who carry their grade is 200 or more and served by an existing salesman.
Next: SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework