SQL VIEW Exercises: Create a view that shows each salesman with more than one customers
SQL VIEW : Exercise-12 with Solution
12. From the following tables, create a view to find those salespeople who handle more than one customer. Return all the fields of salesperson.
Sample table: customer
Sample table: salesman
CREATE VIEW mcustomer AS SELECT * FROM salesman a WHERE 1 < (SELECT COUNT(*) FROM customer b WHERE a.salesman_id = b.salesman_id);
sqlpractice=# SELECT * sqlpractice-# FROM mcustomer; salesman_id | name | city | commission -------------+--------------+----------+------------ 5002 | Nail Knite | Paris | 0.13 5001 | James Hoog | New York | 0.15 (2 rows)
Inventory database model:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
Previous: From the following table, create a view to compute average purchase amount and total purchase amount for each salesperson. Return name, average purchase and total purchase amount. (Assume all names are unique).
Next: From the following tables, create a view that shows all matches of customers with salesperson such that at least one customer in the city of customer served by a salesperson in the city of the salesperson.
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
SQL: Tips of the Day
MySQL export schema without data
mysqldump -h yourhostnameorIP -u root -p --no-data dbname > schema.sql
- New Content published on w3resource:
- HTML-CSS Practical: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Java Regular Expression: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework