SQLite Exercise: Display the first_name of all employees who have both an "b" and "c" in their first name
Write a query to display the first_name of all employees who have both an "b" and "c" in their first name.
Sample table : employees
SQLite Code :
SELECT first_name FROM employees WHERE first_name LIKE '%b%' AND first_name LIKE '%c%';
first_name ---------- Bruce
Relational Algebra Expression:
Relational Algebra Tree:
Practice SQLite Online
Structure of 'hr' database :
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus.
Previous: Write a query to display the names (first_name, last_name) and salary for all employees whose salary is not in the range $10,000 through $15,000 and are in department 30 or 100.
Next: Write a query to display the last name, job, and salary for all employees whose job is that of a Programmer or a Shipping Clerk, and whose salary is not equal to $4,500, $10,000, or $15,000.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join